Bondo® Easy Finish® Bumper Black restores trim, black bumper, rear and side view mirrors, and moldings with a tough, durable, flexible finish. Dries to touch in just 20 to 30 minutes.
DIRECTIONS: Read all directions and warnings for safe and proper application. Using a quality cleaner, remove all dirt, wax, grease and other contaminants. Surface must be clean and dry.
1. Mask off all areas not to be sprayed.
2. Use in well ventilated area when surface, air, and can temperatures are 70˚F-80°F (21˚C-27˚C).
3. Shake can for 1 full minute after mixing ball moves freely.
4. Apply by holding can 10-15 inches from surface. For high-wear areas (such as door handles), apply 3 coats. Allow to dry 15 minutes between coats. For other areas, apply 2 coats, also allowing 15 minutes drying time between coats.Do not spray an excessive amount of coating as this will cause runs, sags and blistering. Let final coat dry 2 hours at room temperature (70˚-80˚F/21˚-27˚C) before exposing to weather.
5. When finished, invert can and spray until clear vapor appears. If valve clogs during use, remove nozzle and clean. DO NOT INSERT PIN OR OTHER OBJECT INTO CAN OR VALVE OPENING. Replace spray button with valve pointing away from you.
6. Do not burn, incinerate or place in home trash compactor.