- One-part glazing and spot putty requires no mixing
- Quick drying boosts worker productivity in the shop
- Minimal shrinkage creates an ideal surface for painting
- Easy-to-sand properties won’t gum up sandpaper
- Versatile formula repairs scratches, holes, and nicks
This nitrocellulose spot and glazing putty has a 3 minute work time and a 25 minute sanding time. Bondo Glazing and Spot Putty 651 is easy to apply.Simply squeeze just enough putty and smooth with a blade to repair the imperfection. This glazing and spot putty has a 3-minute working time and a 25-minute curing time, giving you the perfect balance of enough time to complete the repair with a fast cure that keeps your project moving forward on schedule. Excellent sanding properties allow you to create a smooth patch that matches the surrounding surface beautifully. Our repair putty is suitable for defects in metal, wood and fiberglass, and it resists gumming up sandpaper and shrinking. The hard surface of the fully cured putty accepts paint well, allowing you to create professional-quality repairs.
How to use Bondo Glazing and Spot Putty
1) Thoroughly clean the area, wiping away all the dust and debris. A clean surface is necessary to ensure proper adhesion.
2) Squeeze a small amount of Bondo around the area to be repaired.
3) Work putty into defects by smoothing it with a spatula blade. Continue smoothing putty until you are satisfied with its appearance.
4) Wait 25 minutes and then sand to remove excess putty.
5) Clean the area to remove dust. Repaired are should be ready for painting.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the 3M product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.
A recognized leader in research and development, 3M produces thousands of innovative products for dozens of diverse markets. 3M's core strength is applying its more than 40 distinct technology platforms – often in combination – to a wide array of customer needs.